Monday, June 6, 2011

Pulled apart from every direction!!

As an everyday working man or woman it seems like your constantly being pulled apart from every direction! At work, your boss seems to "miss" the 99 things you did right to focus on the 1 thing you made a mistake on, "hey buddy, I'm not perfect"! At home, whoops I'm at home? I was suppose to stop at the gym before I got home, looks like I'm staying fat today! At home, your kids require your immediate attention because they've been waiting all day to talk to you, your husband or wife needs the same! You have a 100 different errands to run, not to mention all the projects around the house! Don't forget to get those fiances in order, you got to get the mortgage payment out today, your already 1 month behind! You look at all this everyday and want to scream: AAAAHHHH!!! We've all heard the expression that when it rains, it pours? It's just all in our minds. As an everyday working man or woman we are faced with these things everyday, but instead of screaming or going crazy, let's try a different approach. As these things happen, let's try to stop for a minute, take a deep breath and tackle them one at a time. You need more help, take out your I pod or whatever you use, and listen to your favorite song and decompress. If your a Christian, like I am, you pray and ask for God's peace. For that complaining boss, my friend always says: "never let them see you sweat". If you miss that day at the gym, you'll workout twice as hard tomorrow. For the wife or husband and kids, you remember that you do it all for them and you give them every moment they need. Send out the bills. Tackle the errands one at a time. You miss them today, there's always tomorrow! It's all in your mind so don't give in!! Over come these things, learn from them, and grow from them, that's all you can do. Or I guess you can give in and go crazy! GOOD LUCK EITHER WAY!

1 comment:

  1. well put together guru "Z" soon as i walk in the door my three want me I can get nothing done until they are in bed or i sneak off till they find me. MY GOAL IS TO BE 100% SELF SUPPORTIVE and so that way my hours are mine to divide as needed amongst my God friends and family what a goal to accomplish... keep up the blogging this is getting good!!!!

    ReplyDelete