Saturday, July 9, 2011

Positive People

I've been running around all day doing different errands, causing me to delay putting out my post. I thought I'd write a little blurb about a topic and then something amazing happened. I've just gotten done writing my book and gave several people that are close to me copies to help me proof read it. 

I have been doing interviews of different people for the end of the book, so I went to my friend Chaka's house. He is one of the members of our group that blogs about parenting and has been a close friend for years (everydayparentforlife.blogspot.com). I had gone to his house to get back the copy of the book but I walked away with so much more. What I got was inspiration by a positive person

So many times in our life's were dragged down by negative people. You know what I'm talking about, you've gone to those friends and told them a certain idea, but they've given you the 100 reasons why it won't work. YOU DON'T NEED THAT IN YOUR LIFE! There just as much reason to believe something will work out versus it not working out.

If you want to have any chance to move on to the work you love, you have to surround yourself with positive people. There's already to many negative people in the world, you don't need them in your life. You need cheerleaders in your corner, that will propel and inspire you to push forward. If you keep surrounding yourself with negative people, you will eventually give up and stay in that job that you hate!

Thank you for giving me what I needed today Chaka!

1 comment: