Saturday, May 28, 2011

"living the dream"

As I got to my first store to deliver this morning, I saw another vendor and asked him how he was doing. His response was one I hear 10 times a day: "living the dream". I usual don't think much of it but today I spent sometime thinking about it. Now I know it's just an expression, but unless your at a job you love, it's kind of scary. I thought this isn't living my dream, this is actually a nightmare. That's why I started this blog in coordination with a book that I'm writing. I'm trying to wake people up to the fact that you can be living your dream. Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Many a people wake up from a dream only to start a nightmare in the name of a job and by the time the day its over and its time to slumber and dream of tomorrow. They slumber not wanting to wake up ever, to their reality. Every day working man is a true realization of those living the dream with and without any sleep. I will keep tuned in. This great!!

    ReplyDelete